You can check it by going to Settings, then skipping to About device or About phone. After One UI 4.0, Samsung introduced One UI 4.1, based on Android 12 alongside the Galaxy S22 series, and started rolling out for older Galaxy devices. While the distribution of the One UI 4.1 update will end soon, the company has announced One UI 4.1.1 which is also based on Android 12.
If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks. When your Galaxy A12 SM-A125U1 U4 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Yash is a graduate of computer science and followed his way into journalism, he is interested in various subjects related to technologies and politics. Yash likes to listen classical songs and has a huge library of classical mixes.
- But when you face issues with the standard OTA method, you can use one of the below manual methods.
- If you’re new to this or find yourself getting stuck somewhere, don’t worry — the app shows a step-by-step installation guide after the download & verification tasks successfully complete.
- Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For OnePlus 7 Pro.
- We will keep adding and supporting new models on a daily basis.
It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options. It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM. The best part is that it also offers timely updates and bugs are fixed routinely.
- So if you have not found the new update, then don’t worry and wait patiently.
- The hefty 1026MB firmware is rolling out in the European region (Germany) gradually, and we believe wider availability in the coming days or weeks.
- Samsung keeps releasing updates for all category mobiles regardless of the low or mid-range segment.
Patch IMEI procedure supports all Xiaomi devices with MTK SoCs from now, including MT68XX devices. These procedures are based on a brand new method and they work on the latest firmwares as well! The device needs to be ROOTED but you can do that with the Chimera Utility.